martes, 2 de febrero de 2016

Spring Essentials : Zara

Spring is coming, and you better be prepared for it. That's why I decided to create a mini issue about the essentials, I will post four pieces that you need to be stunning at this season. First of all, and I think that most importantly is the blazer. I made a selection of four nice pieces from Zara, they're  all 19,99 € except the floral print, this one costs 29,99 €.


You can slay them day and night, that's why is so practical. The first one, you can match it with white skinny jeans and beige sandals, and then with a white lace dress for the night. The floral printed is perfect with blue jeans and sneakers, you can add a brown belt on it.Then I chose the basic shape in nude and brown, with the first one I'd fit it with pastel colours and the other would be better with a navy look. 

It'ss elegant, practical and fashionable, the blazer will be your ally for the spring.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario