lunes, 11 de abril de 2016

MTV Movie Awards

A couple days ago we saw the MTV Movie Awards, funny and amazing. But what was even better was the red carpet were the celebs walk with their best outfits for the occasion. Here I made my selection, they used colours, special shapes and cuts because this kind of events are not that formal and you can be a little bit risky.


For me, obviously the best was without any doubt Kendall Jenner, the top walk by with this lace up neck, and lace up sandals too, these two from Dsquarted. She is so sexy and glamourous at the same time.

- Left to Right -



First, we saw Cara Delavigne with a sexy cut-out jumpsuit form Balmain, Gigi Hadid was more sober and discreet with this Versace suit. Halle Berry looks stunning with this lace cut-out dress, stunning at any age. Halsey's look was one of my fav too, I love the colour and the rocks, the shoes are a risky decision and I like it.


Arianna Grande follows the Marilyn Monroe style at "Diamonds are girls best friends ", classy and pink two of my favourite features. Holland Roden shines with that blue two piece, a very successful colour. Brittany Snow looks flawless with that V neck dress, and Emilia Clarke plays with the print on that Miu Miu dress, fantastic.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario