martes, 26 de enero de 2016

Chanel S/S 2016

Yesterday it was the Chanel turn in the Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week, we saw amazing and refreshing outfits, but obviously they always have the Chanel print. Our top models Kendall Jenner, Gigi and Bella Hadid shine on the runway with these glamourous outfits. I make my selection, hope you like it !


Karl doesn't need a lot of studded to make an outfit shine, with the perfect match of fabric, colour and rocks they reach this heavenly looks. We see Kendall on the second image with a black lace gown, gorgeous and classy, just how we love it.


I wasn't expecting a print like this cute and colourful floral fabric that we see on the first photo, but it's perfect for the season, very refreshing. I fell in love with that short white dress that it's next to it, I find it very elegant and pure. We see Gigi with a golden dress cape, simply stunning.


Personally I think that how it's usual Chanel has done an amazing job, they always improve and change the face of the brand,but more importantly, they keep the essence and that's what it makes it special.

Great Job Karl 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario