domingo, 10 de enero de 2016

Style of... Gigi Hadid


Gigi has one of the most gorgeous street styles  that I have ever seen, her outfits are simply perfect. The way that she combines the same colour is very clever, like she do it in the fourth outfit. This one is also my favourite, she looks stunning, and I really love that kind of sunglasses. She has the giftof being e casual but very elegant at the same time, and that's why we love her style.


On the red carpet she always chooses amazing dresses, they always have something special, maybe the print, a transparence, the studded... I also would like to comment about her special shoe radar, she's never wrong, she picks the perfect pair. I think that it's important, because the heels are like the cherry on the cake, take the right pair and you'll conquer the world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario